Terms and conditions
EURIAS fellowships offer the following conditions:
• Living allowance in the range of € 26,000 for a junior fellow and € 38,000 for a senior fellow*
• Adequate social security coverage*
• Accommodation or support for relocation
• A research budget
• Travel expenses (one round trip)
• Same working conditions as the IAS’ other fellows
* Please, note that the administrative modalities, working conditions, level of social security coverage and the precise living allowance amount may slightly vary from one Institute to another.
The Fellows benefit from administrative support for international mobility issues (travel, accommodation, administrative procedures).
The Fellows enjoy offices, IT equipment, and access to meeting rooms, conference room, libraries… and benefit from a research budget that covers the organization and participation in scientific events (including the EURIAS annual meeting) related to their research project, acquiring of specific skills, registration fees, and publication of research outcomes.
The Fellows remain the owners of their research. The mention of the EURIAS Fellowship Programme and of the European Commission support (COFUND Programme - Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions - FP7) is compulsory on any document or publication resulting from the research carried out during the fellowship.